- Knowledge representation and reasoning
- Named-entity disambiguation / named-entity linking
- Interlinking and identity management in the Semantic Web
- Data quality
- 2020 - Now NoRDF project: The NoRDF Project is a scientific project at Télécom Paris that aims to model and extract complex information from natural language text. More precisely, we want to enrich knowledge bases with events, causation, conditions, precedence, stories, negation, and beliefs. In particular, we will investigate the expression of sentiment.
I have advised several undergraduate and graduate students during their internships or projects.
- 23rd IEEE International EDOC Conference - The Enterprise Computing Conference, EDOC'19, Paris, France.
- 23rd International Conference on Natural Language & Information Systems, NLDB'18, Paris, France.
- 34th IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering, ICDE'18, Paris, France.